- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Achieve sales, growth and market share targets for Cosentyx in the psoriasis indication
• Cross-functional project management. Manage and own projects with agreed budget range
• Lead the definition and implementation of key projects inline with internal SOPs,and Code of Conduct guidelines
• Make sure there is agreement with management, the local brand team, and other stakeholders on the purpose and goals of the projects
• Develop clearly defined plans with assigned responsibilities and accountabilities
• Manage the project scope effectively
• Cultivate constant effective communications with all relevant stakeholders.
• Active collaboration in the monthly Medical/Marketing Alignment (MMA) meetings
• Liaise with project managers cross countries to leverage experience and create synergies
• Scientific or business related University degree, or a Medical/paramedic education combined with strong experience in marketing and/or project management
• Strong project management experience. Track record of driving innovation projects
• Very good knowledge of the Swiss health market
• Fluent in German and English (both written & verbal), French is a strong asset
Business Unit Region Europe GenMed
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma Schweiz AG
Functional Area Marketing
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.