Head Divisional Strategy IWM #169053 (BB-F4AFF)
Gefunden in: Xpatjobs CH
Beschreibung:Werden Sie Teil von uns Head Divisional Strategy IWM #169053Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zrich | Vollzeit | Private Banking and Wealth Management | Stellen ID 169053Die Credit Suisse ist ein weltweit fhrender Vermgensverwalter mit besonderen Kompetenzen in den Bereichen Investment Banking und Asset Management. Die Bank wurde 1856 gegrndet und hat sich zu einem Global Player mit ber 45000 Mitarbeitenden in 50 Lndern entwickelt. Mit neuer Fhrung und neuer Strategie sowie einer optimierten globalen Unternehmensorganisation sind wir auf Wachstum ausgerichtet. Durch die Zusammenarbeit der verschiedenen Geschftsbereiche, Divisionen und Regionen entwickeln wir innovative Lsungen fr die Anforderungen unserer Kunden und untersttzen unsere Mitarbeitenden bei ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung. Die kontinuierliche Investition in unsere Mitarbeitenden geniesst bei uns hohe Prioritt. Wir bieten daher regelmssig Schulungen sowie Gelegenheiten fr Networking und berufliche Mobilitt an. Gestalten Sie gemeinsam mit uns die Zukunft der Credit Suisse. Die Credit Suisse frdert Chancengleichheit. Kulturelle Vielfalt verschafft uns einen Wettbewerbsvorteil auf dem globalen Markt und ist entscheidend fr unseren Erfolg. Jetzt bewerben Join Us Head Divisional Strategy IWM #169053Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zrich | Full-time (FT) | Private Banking and Wealth Management | Job ID 169053Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and lets shape the future of Credit Suisse together. We offerIn this role you will report to the IWM CFO and work in close collaboration with IWMs Management Committee and senior members of business and functional management on Divisional and Group level. The role of the Head of Divisional Strategy is primarily a leadership role and you will be responsible for management and developing the Strategy Development & Planning team and the Financial Communication & Analysis team. You will have the responsibility for the development and formulation of the IWM strategy, handling strategic efforts and initiatives and leading strategic analysis and planning processes.
Your future colleagues
You will become part of a team that generates strong impact for the IWM Businesses by acting as Strategic and Financial Navigators of the IWM Division. In this team you would support making the right strategic decision, drive the implementation of strategic initiatives ensure clarity on IWMs competitive landscape and act as enabler for the strategic dialogue in IWM. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firms D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.You offerYou describe yourself as an anticipator, integrator and strategic navigator. You understand market trends in Private Banking and often ask: Whats Next In terms of business development and technological advances.
- 10- 15 years proven experience in the financial industry, ideally in wealth management while proactively managing an organizations strategic direction
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage and inspire a small team of employees as well as actively manage senior stakeholders across the bank
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality financial communication to internal and external business partners
- Knowledge on scanning industry landscape and know how on market trends and outlooks to prepare and present analyses on potential business development opportunities, including acquisition, disposal and partnership strategies
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills joined by a can do attitude and a structured solution oriented approach
- You are results-oriented, dedicated, hardworking individual with a high level of integrity, attention to detail
- Proficiency in English is required, German language skills would be an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. V. Eichenberger would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming divers
calendar_todayvor 3 Tagen