Product Developer – Timberland PRO (BB-D0ED7)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
This position is a part of the Timberland PRO® team, which champions professional tradespeople around the world. Timberland PRO has grown to be one of the largest work safety brands in the footwear and apparel space by building on the tradition of craftsmanship and innovation that started with Timberland’s iconic yellow boot. The Timberland PRO brand exists to help men and women in the trades conquer their workday. Timberland PRO is committed to innovating and evolving, engineered with technologies to provide the very best in comfort, durability and performance–all day long.
At the heart of Timberland and Timberland PRO is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
To learn more about Timberland and Timberland PRO and share in our mission to step outside, work together and make it better, visit one of our stores, go to or follow us @timberland and @timberlandpro.
We are looking for an outstanding Product Developer for Timberland PRO. You will develop the apparel for the Pro range across categories for the global line. Ensuring alignment with the brand seasonal direction, the global business needs, regional sourcing capabilities and quality standards.
You will utilize your skills to ensure the product is developed from design concept to final sample, reviewing fits, updating Technical Packs and BOM. Manage complexity, to identify and propose the best solutions to deliver valuable work in a timely manner.
Strive to create apparel that meets relevant trends and leverages the brand DNA of Style, Performance and Sustainability where applicable.
* Work in close partnership with Design to build and commercialize technical workwear across categories to solve everyday problems of the skilled worker.
* Drive newness through the line as well as aligning with the brands product expectations on quality, fit, cost targets and sustainability.
* Focus on value engineering, and on-time, accurate, quality development, working in conjunction with design and merchandise.
* Be accountable to meet style FOB targets and seasonal deadlines
* Translate designs into full specification packages with accurate technical details, bill of materials, construction details, size specs and grade rules.
* Proactively offering suggestions for improved construction, aesthetics and manufacturing enhancements, ability to fit and problem solve.
* Support the Development Manager to plan and track development schedule of all assigned products to ensure timely completion
* Work cross functionally with Timberland Tree for learnings on development processes and garment testing
* In line with Timberlands 2030 sustainability goals, play an active role in researching & introducing innovations to help achieve these.
* Develop strong relation with Regional Sourcing teams and work together with vendors to ensure all products meet required standards as well as seasonal deadlines.
* A proactive, self-starter with strong communication skills
How You’ll Make a Difference...
* Bachelor’s Degree in Apparel/Design, Textile Engineering, Merchandising or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* At least 5 years of experience in Apparel Product Development, ideally in a medium or large sized apparel company
* Must have a track record in apparel product development, workwear background a plus but not essential.
* Proven ability to work effectively with designers and technical designers to interpret design intent and offer alternative solutions to meet commercial objectives
* Solid knowledge in garment construction and live model fitting
* Fluent English is required
* Be a Timberland Purpose Ambassador
* Proficient PC skills (MS package, Adobe Illustrator)
* Excellent attention to details, aptitude for systems and systematic work
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written), strong interactive skills
What’s in It for You?
Along with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits program, we offer a flexible, casual work setting, up to eight weeks of paid parental leave, 40 hours of paid community service and generous employee discounts on all our amazing VF brands. And it’s not just our products which set us apart from others, it’s our people! We believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of comprehensive benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
calendar_todayvor 6 Tagen