Digital Transformation Manager (BB-61BB5)
Gefunden in: Xpatjobs CH
JOIN A SWISS KEY PLAYER! Based in Valais, Univerre is a Swiss company, a market leader in glass decoration, packaging and distribution. Univerre prides itself in being a distributor of choice to leading Swiss brands in the Food Beverage industry, with a frank opening to the international market. We believe that glass is the material of the future, and we will do our very best to contribute to its success.
Find a new path be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company! Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most energetic, most forward-looking talent in the global job market. Lets talk.
Digital Transformation Manager
To lead on our global technology change program, we are looking for a sharp and analytical person, with an intrepreneurial personality and a flair for innovation technologies. If you are tired of being one of the many, and would like to become one of the few, join us in our IT Transformation journey.
What You will be doing
- Lead the implementation of a global ERP solution to ensure the success of Univerre's strategic objectives
- Design the specifications, manage the invitation to tender and lead the project (planning, methods, management of the project team and subcontractors), in collaboration within the internal IT team.
- Drive the change management
- Analyze risks and support governance
- Manage the application portfolio (application manager): ERP, portals, clouds
- Drive analyses and help business units to innovate and express their needs.
- Design the functional conception of the evolutions or new solutions to be integrated, write the technical specification documents and drive their implementation.
- Contribute to Univerre's digital strategy and support a coherent evolution of the information system
- Support the design of the new application and t
calendar_todayvor 6 Tagen