Financial Analyst - Pictet Investment Office (PIO) (BB-51964)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
Pictet Wealth Management combines more than 200 years of Swiss banking heritage with global investment expertise. The partner-owned financial services group provides a comprehensive offering for wealthy individuals and families, including discretionary and advisory investment solutions and family office services.
You will be covering the health care sector for the PIO, both large and small caps, in Europe and North America. The coverage includes both listed and non-listed companies.
• Researching and developing investment opportunities in the broader health care universe.
• Monitoring and maintaining research on invested companies.
• Contributing to investment publications.
• Presenting to clients.
• Contributing to administrative assistance, the production of management reports and the development of the PIO’s investment strategies.
• Medical doctor, as well as education in finance (e.g. CFA, MBA).
• At least five years successful equity research (sell-side, buy-side or private equity).
• Fluency in French and English. Other languages are a plus.
• Ability to produce investment ideas in line with the investment philosophy of the PIO.
• Very good understanding of portfolio construction, investment processes and risk management approaches.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to articulate a short and convincing pitch.
• Excellent public-speaking and presentation skills.
• Very proactive and results-oriented.
• Very strong team spirit and ability to partner with other teams.
• Strong sense of ethics, aligned with Pictet’s values and partnership culture.
• The successful candidate will be required to reside in Switzerland.
calendar_todayvor 1 Tag