System Administrator 100% (f/m/d) - Private Banking (BB-387C2)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
In relation to the support of the IT-Infrastructure team, a leading Private Bank in Zurich-City is currently searching for a committed and motivated System Administratorr 100% (f/m/d) with immediate availability. An opportunity has arisen for the System Administrator 100% (f/m/d) to act as central point of contact in the bank for all IT infrastructure requests.This vacancy is a fixed-term role of two years with a full-time workload.
System Administrator 100% (f/m/d) - Private Banking
In this position be responsible for all coordination and cooperation activities with outsourcing partners.
You will also be responsible for first and second level support of daily problem resolution.
As a key link across this role within the company, a strong and highly motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hardworking ethic to ensure high standards are met.
• three to five years of professional experience with ITIL processes
• good knowledge in project management methodologies (e.g. PMI, Prince2)
• relevant experience in the administration of Windows, SQL servers, Citrix, VMWare and MS-Exchange, telephony (VoIP)
• flexibility and personal commitment to achieving results are a must
• fluent in German & English is mandatory , any other languages are considered as an asset
If you are keen to join this company as a customer and service oriented System Administrator 100% (f/m/d), I look forward to receiving your application!
calendar_todayvor 10 Stunden