Manager, Digital Accounts – Dickies EMEA (BB-AAC76)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
Let’s talk about the role!
We are looking for an outstanding Manager, Digital Accounts to join our Dickies team.
Dickies is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
* Lead, own and expand our market share through the defined digital marketplaces with sustainable and profitable growth. (Zalando & About You)
* Plan seasonal and annual sales budgets and maintain the monthly sales forecasting in line with agreed targets – with a strong focus on ‘Gross to Net’ management.
* Plan, manage and maximize the Digital Concession business on both platforms.
* Create, review and present an account specific assortment plan on a seasonal basis. The plans should be developed using sound analysis and the most up to date market data working closely with the Digital Merchandising Manager
* Utilize data and analysis to maximize short and long term commercial opportunities and at the same time, limit Dickies’ risk and exposure within the accounts.
* Work closely with Marketing Manager to ensure accounts best in class in relation to all marketing and communications activity.
* Establish an understanding of core consumers and channel relevant buying trends in order to formulate guidelines for consumer centric opportunities within the accounts.
* Manage all commercial aspect of the business within the Dickies’ standards
* Ensure effective process and preparation of the sell-in sessions
* Collect, enter and maintain pre-book and in-season sales orders.
* Develop (in collaboration with the Digital Business Planner) reporting tools and dashboards that will add value and drive performance within the channel.
* Work closely with Customer Service Team to follow up releases & deliveries in order to achieve monthly financial targets
* Provide concise and regular performance feedback to the wider business.
* Collaborate with other departments involved to make sure photoshoot samples process is working smoothly and on-time
What you need to succeed?
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
Education : University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a Business related subject
* A minimum of 3 years (European Level) key account management within sports/lifestyle brands or FMCG
* A minimum of 5 years Sales Experience, preferably in Digital field
* A sound understanding and preferably previous experience in Digital Channels
* Proven record in creating strong internal and external working relationships.
* Analytical and Strategic thinker
* High energy and Performance driven
* Language skills: Fluent in English
* Advanced Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint...)
What’s in it for you?
Along with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits program, we offer a flexible, casual work setting and generous employee discounts on all our amazing VF brands. And it’s not just our products which set us apart from others, it’s our people! We believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of comprehensive benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Tagged as: account, digital
calendar_todayvor 6 Tagen