Talented managing Chief Engineer 100% (BB-06DDD)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
Beschreibung:If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. We have a new act of defience for you. You just have to apply for the position as:
Talented managing Chief Engineer 100%
Ihre HerausforderungYour most important duties:
- Understand the engineering and operational aspects of the building systems and recognize system performance deficiencies immediately and respond to operational and emergency situations
- Encourage and foster a team-oriented environment through positive feedback
- Manage contracted service work at the facility, including understanding and developing the scope of
- Train CFEs, as appropriate, in new processes and procedures
- Direct and maintain the site-specific preventive maintenance and work order program
Ihre KompetenzYour Job Requirements:
- Using your knowledge of the systems in place, coupled with performance data collected, evaluate the performance of systems and suggest cost-effective improvements to service and operating efficiency
- Ensure the availability of an adequate inventory of tools and other supplies to operate the building
- Protect and improve the value of our assets and ensure that building machinery and systems meet or
- Oversee the activities of contractors working within the building
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related field, or equivalent work experience required
- Experience in facility/plant engineering and maintenance supervision, strongly preferred
- Direct managerial experience and interpersonal skills, strongly preferred
- Universal CFC certification required, or obtained within first year of employment
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and building automation system
- Excellent German language abilities
Ihre PerspektivenYour new employer ownes an evolved data center design in innovative ways to deliver dramatic gains in reliability, efficiency and sustainability in flexible environments that can scale as quickly as the market demands.
Ihr KontaktHerr Michael Sidler, Branch Manager Permanent, beantwortet Ihre Fragen gerne unter der Nummer +41 58 233 46 70.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich direkt online.
Beziehen Sie sich dabei bitte auf die Referenznummer 238-MSID-176073-203-DE.
calendar_todayvor 6 Tagen