Program and Alliance Management Lead - Zurich (BB-B1FFA)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Premium CH
Vifor Pharma is currently undergoing unprecedented growth and portfolio expansion, in preparation for the imminent strengthening and diversification of our assets list, we are currently recruiting for * two * Director level Program and Alliance Management Leads to take permanent assignments in our HQ team.
This is a truly unique opportunity to play a key role in the expansion and transformation of Vifor Pharma. You are engaging, visible and directive and lead from the front, setting pace and direction. In this role, your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
* In partnership with the respective Global Brand Team (GBT) Lead, ensure brand strategy is translated into an operational plan and executed with a focus on operational excellence.
* You will act as key contact person with alliance partner(s), and drive operational excellence, effective communication, planning, and risk management within the alliance.
* Program Management for Brand
* Leadership of cross-functional sub-teams
* Communication across team & stakeholders (internal and external)
* Member ** of the Global Brand Team/ Leadership of GBT Operations: *
* Member of the Global Brand Team/ Leadership of GBT Operations:
* Leads assigned cross-functional teams eg for LCM, issue resolution etc
* Interaction with relevant key stakeholders and decision making bodies
* Ensure operational excellence with regard to program schedule, cost and quality
* Create and maintain cross-functional visual plans for complex deliverables
* Document decisions and actions with key internal and external stakeholders
* Coordination & communication between all extended functions
* Negotiate sub-agreements and amendments to contracts as required.
* Pro-actively identify issues and develop multiple options for resolution, with a clear recommendation
* Be an ambassador for Program and Alliance Management within Vifor Pharma and proactively contribute to continuous improvement
* Alliance Management *
* Establish, monitor and maintain productive working relationship with alliance partner
* Understand the relevant contractual agreement(s) in detail
* Accelerate and improve decision-making in the alliance
* Facilitate effective communication with partner and internal stakeholders
* Translate strategy into actions in collaboration with the alliance
* Facilitate effective functioning of the alliance governance structure
The ideal candidate holds as a minimum a Master's degree in a relevant scientific discipline, in addition to the following skills and experience:
* Minimum *
* Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience, with strong knowledge and understanding of global product development and commercialisation
* 5+ years of program and alliance management experience
* Demonstrated ability to work without routine supervision to deliver key results
* Lateral leadership: ability to lead cross-functional projects and motivate team members without hierarchical leadership
* Successful cross-functional and intercultural working; team player
* Proven coordination and communication skills
* Ability to convince team members and resolve conflicts
* Professional level in English, in both oral and written communications
* Willingness to undertake international travel
* At ease working with senior level stakeholders
* Ability to translate complex issues into actionable and measurable work breakdown packages
* Preferred *
* Doctoral degree and/or MBA
* Proven track record in leading product development through to approval
* Program Management Certification (PMP or similar)
* Relevant therapeutic area knowledge
* Direct experience in an alliance management role working with external partners
You demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking and a commercial mind set. You are able to decide and initiate action within a timely fashion. You are engaging and can persuade and influence across a matrix organisation and across hierarchical levels. You formulate strategies and concepts, integrating new learnings and research. You act as a role model for the Vifor Pharma Values.
At Vifor Pharma, we use our skills, dedication, and entrepreneurial spirit to offer innovative solutions in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies, so we can help patients around the world live better, healthier lives. This is why we come to work every day.
Are you empowered to create a better world, and be part of life changing work? As a global pharmaceutical company, we offer the chance to be part of a worldwide team, where passion and commitment are met with opportunities for professional and personal development. Learn more at viforpharma.com/career .
*What you can expect of us*
As we work to support patients, we also take care for our employees' professional and personal growth and well-being. We show appreciation and recognition through attractive benefits that will enhance your life, develop you, empower you to grow, and create your own career journey with us.
* Open, safe and inclusive culture that fosters creativity and unleashes individual potential, whether in laboratories, manufacturing sites, in the field, or offices
* Learning opportunities that enhances your skill set focused on business and personal effectiveness, leadership and management skills, and much more
* Flexible workplace environment, home office opportunities, competitive vacation entitlement
* Attractive ﬁnancial participation schemes, adapted regionally, that provide employees with additional security for every life situation, including: Pension plans, participation schemes, and savings plans
*Join Vifor Pharma Talent Community*
If you find that the role above is not suitable for your experience or career goals, but you want to keep in touch and learn more about Vifor Pharma and future career opportunities, join our Vifor Pharma Talent Community .
calendar_todayvor 1 Tag
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/jobg8-ch.png?empname=Vifor Pharma