Senior Digital Sales Manager &#8211; Smartwool EMEA (BB-46D7A)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Premium CH
Beschreibung:The SmartWool® brand is driven to push the boundaries of Merino wool to build smarter products. Inspired by those who live and play in the mountains, the brand offers high-performance apparel made for an active outdoor life.
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Digital Sales Manager to lead Smartwool Digital team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Senior Digital Sales Manager is responsible for leading the strategic development and sales growth of Smartwool websites and digital strategic accounts.
We expect that the Sr Manager, Digital Sales to deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Create and develop Digital strategies aligned to the Marketing input, to fulfil EMEA market needs, ensuring consistency and relevancy;
* Manage and execute overall Digital strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and initiatives across all devices to grow revenue / gross margin / operating income, enhance consumer experience, drive traffic and increase conversion;
* Drive collaboration between Marketing, e-Commerce, Sales, Product and incorporate feedback to address market needs and improve Go To Market integration and execution;
* Manage and execute digital marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools, content and initiatives to fuel demand, raise brand awareness / engagement, drive traffic and increase conversion;
* Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy;
* Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns;
* Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing;
* Manage all aspects of web analytics related to Digital and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners;
* Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into Digital projects.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You will be a senior level digital professional with a demonstrable track record of achievement in management of budgets, developing relationships with third party vendors, team building and development, implementing digital marketing campaigns and influencing product merchandising buying / planning;
* You will own a great experience in leading and growing Omni-Channel organization and managing eCommerce for a brand/pure-play online business or multi-channel retailer;
* You will understand the intersection between content, commerce and community and will have a demonstrated ability to set and deliver on a strategy for a business in rapid growth.
To be successful you will have...
* Deep understanding of the market with a passion for the lifestyle it represents;
* Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of any other European language would be a plus;
* Commercial, Data-driven, analytical, & ROI-focused approach to decision making;
* Strategic and operational with a hands-on approach;
* Growth and change experience;
* Leadership and people management;
* Influencing and stakeholder management skills.
calendar_todayvor 2 Tagen