Senior Account Executive (BB-DAFD3)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
Beschreibung:Senior Account Executive
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management, and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy, and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centres in 28 countries.
Lionbridge Switzerland is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team, ensuring retention and growth within our existing client portfolio. We are looking for target, goal driven individuals, who proactively will maintain and develop the relationships with Lionbridge's key customers. In this role, you will be assigned specific strategic enterprise accounts and you'll be responsible for developing strategic account plans and carrying them out.
- Delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales whilst expanding existing accounts
- Establish a strategic partnership with customers on different levels of their organization while understanding their business needs and presenting solutions to address them
- Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and meetings
- Work collaboratively with solutions architects, overlay structures, and insides sales representatives
- Reinforce Lionbridge reputation as a Global Leader by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of Lionbridge's services and solutions
- Track overall account performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, quality, and profitability
- Create strategic plans to develop new accounts and expand existing ones
- Proven customer service mindset
- Excellent communication skills - oral, aural and written
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or equivalent business experience
- High standard of written and spoken German, English and/or French
- 4+ years account management, inside sales preferably in language/technology industry
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Good people management skills; ability to create a vision for your accounts and inspire your team to help make it a reality
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior and executive management levels.
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Mastery of all Microsoft Office applications
- In-depth knowledge of account management best practices, e.g. account planning, account development, executive relationship development, contracting and pricing with the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of a Global organization
What we offer in return:
You will be able to gain experience across a wide array of areas in a fast-paced environment.
You will be part of an experienced, youthful, multicultural team, addressing a discerning customer segment and with considerable scope for initiative and creativity.
Furthermore Lionbridge is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
calendar_todayvor 4 Tagen