Planner Vans (1 Year Temporary Contract) (BB-559B1)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Premium CH
Beschreibung:We’re looking for an outstanding Planner to join the Vans Planning team in Stabio for a temporary period.
Planning Team in Vans takes part of a cross-functional process that involves all business departments with a strong level of interaction inside the Brands.
Vans is the original action sports footwear company rooted in authenticity and creativity. We are determined. We are connected to our consumers and to each other. We are inclusive. We are expressive and Fun. And most of all, we are a family.
Vans is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak, Kipling and Icebreaker.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organization and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let's talk about the role!
* Updates forecast at style and Color level for the assigned collections and provides updated forecast data
* phases the demand and generates size curve for both Prebook and Reorder business
* work with Global counterparts to consolidate and align on long term plan
* Translate Forecast into ‘Buy plans’, shared with Sourcing teams & Global teams prior and during the Buy season
* buy Planning: define buys at sku level, based on current inventory levels, open purchase orders, production constraints (i.e. MOQ, lead times), potential capacity constraints and other parameters (i.e. safety stock, quick turn replenishments)
* Manage / coordinate styles set up on specific parameters
Reporting and Analysis
* Generates and constantly maintains forecast at SKU level
* conducts qualitative & quantitative analysis to highlight trends, opportunities and performances related both to product lines and distribution channels
* ensure Planning KPI’s are met: Order Coverage, Shortages, Excess, forecast accuracy by category
* generates collection analysis and update master databases
Ensure timely communication on all topics regarding Planning process with all relevant counterparts within Merchandising, Customer Service, Pricing and Sales teams. Establishes partnership with these and other functions including Operations and Global Demand Planning.
What you need to succeed?
* Supply chain, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics
* Analytical, highly motivated, able to work independently, proactive, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Collaborative person, predisposed to interpersonal relationships
* Experience: Min 3 years’ experience in Planning or Operations
* Fluent English, both oral and written
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, above all Excel (SAP, TXT and Cognos platform are a plus)
calendar_todayvor 6 Stunden