Marketing Trainee - Fixed-term contract 100% - Fribourg (BB-D60B8)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Premium CH
Beschreibung:Our Swiss affiliate is offering a paid internship of one year. At this position, you will work with the marketing team for the implementation of new projects with a specific focus on our iron deficiency product portfolio and you will report to the Marketing Manager. The role of the trainee's position in Marketing is to acquire knowledge in the following activities, as well as supporting the Marketing Manager for the activities mentioned below:
* Sales results of defined products.
* Quality and timing of assigned projects.
* Contacts with sales force, health care professionals and other partners.
* Contact with Head Quarter as necessary.
* Market observation.
* Definition of the strategy and planning of marketing activities for products within defined responsibility.
* Performs and supervises the planned activities on time.
* Sticks to strategy and promotional budget.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
* Systematically follows the progress/development of the sales & revenue, the market share and other indicators defining the status of his/her products and products of competitors, and proposes possible corrective measures (strategy / operational).
* Has at all times a clear qualitative and quantitative picture of the situation of his/her products and products from competitors and other factors influencing markets and market segments concerned.
* Establishes strategies for each of his/her responsible products.
* Guaranties the in time planning of marketing activities.
* Ensures proper training of external service (sales force) of his/her products.
* Ensures the lifecycle management of his/her promotional material (planning, production, use/provision and withdrawal).
* Ensures the quality of texts and translations. Ensures, where appropriate, that the responsible persons (e.g. medical affairs manager) are involved / consulted.
* checking and observing promotional messages and ensure that these are issued / transcribed properly and in compliance.
* Ensures that the graphic codes defined are respected.
* Respects and ensures compliance with agreed procedures and permanent/standing orders.
* Manages and follows budgets and deadlines.
* In collaboration with the medical affairs manager(s), the sales manager and marketing manager, ensures contacts with key opinion leaders.
* Approve and record/register the bills of the agencies and service providers.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
* University degree in Marketing or in the scientific area (Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology or similar).
* Experience or education in healthcare industry / medicine / sciences is an asset.
* German or French as a mother tongue (with good knowledge of the other language), very good command of English.
* Customer oriented.
* Team spirit.
You are a young talented person looking for an experience in Marketing. You have entrepreneurship mindset and like to work in an autonomous way. You are able to analyze efficiently information and bring new ideas.
calendar_todayvor 1 Tag
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/jobg8-ch.png?empname=Vifor Pharma