Global Environmental Manager (BB-5C93D)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
Syngenta is a leading science-based agtech company; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
We are currently looking for a Global Environmental Manager to provide technical guidance on environmental issues to support Syngenta activities. They will manage environmental remediation projects and provide technical expertise on other environmental liability management activities; provide technical guidance and support to Syngenta operations on environmental management issues including pollution prevention, waste and wastewater management, air emissions; provide technical guidance to minimize environmental risks and liabilities in business transactions such as divestments, decommissioning, M&A projects and construction projects. They will also promote, support and advise on environmental sustainability programs and projects.
- Ensure environmental management activities are carried out in line with business objectives to comply with regulatory and Syngenta requirements, minimize liabilities and ensure company reputation is maintained
- Manage environmental remediation projects in collaboration with the internal and external resources and maintain comprehensive technical oversight to deliver agreed objectives
- Work in accordance with the Syngenta Environmental Provisions governance process and maintain financial oversight of designated environmental remediation projects
- Provide technical expertise to further develop the Syngenta HSE Management System and support implementation within Syngenta operations
- Be an active member of the Syngenta Global Environmental Centre of Expertise to drive continuous improvement in environmental management standards and ways of working
- Support environmental competence development and deliver specialist training to HSE professionals and other Syngenta colleagues
- Participate in the Syngenta Global HSE Management Audit program and other audits to assess environmental management and other HSE management subjects
- Support environmental reporting and participate in incident investigations to identify corrective action, identify trends and drive continuous improvement
- Represent Syngenta’s environmental interests in industry groups and other third-party organizations
calendar_todayvor 22 Stunden