Digital Buyer Napapijri (BB-DC07D)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Premium CH
The eCommerce & Digital Buyer is responsible for selecting and merchandising a range of products to sell on eCommerce & digital sites. Work with Merchandise Manager and to select new products and review existing items to ensure a proper product mix based on customer demand, market trends, product availability, product flow, and pricing strategy.
The purpose of this role is to set and buy seasonal assortment ensuring financial Targets are met in terms of revenue , Profits & Gross to Net Performances .
This position works closely with Planning and Merchandising team to develop & deliver a strategy for Digital & ECOMM Assets through best in class buying approach considering segmentation, margin and brand assortment equity. Having a Consumer driving Mindset, tails the selections considering the point of difference among the Platform & aware of the best commercial choice without denying the investment on the Brand Valuable Principle. Declines brand architecture and segmentation strategy into Channels being respectful with the Collection Structure & Platform Diversity in terms of Proposal, Consumer Targets & Functionality
Looks for innovative solutions to problems in process & procedures in the buying.
Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
* Conducts competitor analysis to influence trading decisions.
* Work with eCommerce team to ensure proper flow of product to eCommerce websites in support of the category/brand vision
* Works with the planner in determining key pre-season strategic initiatives for future seasons by providing consumer insights, market trend information, and creative input
* Analyzes past sales figures and current trends to anticipate future product needs and devise a merchandise plan
* Partner with the merchandising team to secure the best seasonal assortment throughout feedback, %ST analysis, & Market insights
* Ensure proper pricing for all products specific to the eCommerce strategy, ensure all trends and brands are well represented on eCommerce sites
* Selects the Proposal from the product LineList in line with the option plan, rate of sale and life cycle of the product set by the Planner
* Creates range plans and assortment plans for each season by channel.
* Raises orders, amends PIR as well as implements any required changes by the systems or to meet deadline.
* Meet regularly with planning team to determine if there are any delays in delivery dates
* Works with marketing on visual merchandising strategies and guidelines
* Leases with e com merchandising team in driving initiatives online.
* Provides direction on bestselling items/categories and slow selling/down-trending categories to maximise sales and reduce inventory liabilities.
* Presents at conference and other meetings as required.
* Considers all of the above for Ecomm & Digital channels
* Education: Bachelor Degree
* Experience: Minimum 5 year’s experience in Digital buying
* Language skills: English
* Analytical Skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, above all Excel. Strong business and financial analysis skills as well as retail math knowledge, including elements of mark up, margin, open to buy, GMROI
* Others: Willing to travel 20% of the time.
* Business/Management: Decision Making, Commercial, Planning and Organizing
* Interpersonal: Contributing to team success, and people development, Strong communication skills are a considered a plus.
* Personal attributes: Driving for results and passion.
calendar_todayvor 3 Tagen
info Not Specified