Lead Scientist, Drug Substance (BB-28CEB)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Premium CH
Beschreibung:A highly innovative, the global pharmaceutical organisation is looking for an experienced Processing expert to take responsibility for internal production activities and maintaining process validation, within a group dedicated to Oligonucleotides.
*You will be responsible for:*
* Take responsibility as a technical expert on the internal production activities for late-stage development, as well as commercialised products
* Be accountable for maintaining process validation activities, while taking responsibility for developing optimisation strategies
* Contribute to or direct troubleshooting activities for process faults
* Utilise statistical and trend analysis to monitor all important variables
* Assess viability and scope of technical batches, and carry out an impact assessment of any technical changes with a consideration of commercial advantage
*You will bring to the role:*
* A Masters In Chemistry, Pharmacy or similar or similar, with solid professional experience within process support
* Experience with Oligonucleotide production processes
* Fluent in English and German
*This role will give you the opportunity to:*
* Have an impactful role in the development of innovative therapies
* Gain significant professional development and personal growth
* Receive a competitive salary and generous package
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Hattie for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Hattie at / or (mailto:)
Hattie is an Executive Search Consultant at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.
calendar_todayvor 15 Stunden