TEMP LAB TECHNICIAN ATS (BB-5D235)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For our side in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking for a:
Lab Technician ATS 100% m/f (temporary until October 30, 2021)
Your main responsibilities:
- Performs tests and experiments according to written procedures and protocols and in investigational testing when the need arises
- Records, reports and analyzes lab data and assists in its organization, and archiving
- Assists in the design, qualification, calibration and maintenance activities of laboratory equipment
- Writes and maintains procedures and methods used in the laboratory
- Performs work and assists in writing plans / reports for validations, and continued verifications
- Assures completion of current calibration conditions for test instrumentation and routine corrective maintenance needed on laboratory equipment. Maintenance of the standards
- Orders chemicals, accessories and consumables
- Maintains the storage of the retain samples
- Organizes and cleans up the chemical laboratory
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed education as laboratory technician. Must have a general scientific background, including basic math, algebra, chemistry and physics
- A combination of education and experience will be considered
- First industry or service laboratory experience as lab technician preferred, experience in working under GLP / GMP within a regulated and audited environment is beneficial
- Experience with instrumental analytics preferable
- Familiarity with the administrative aspects of laboratory
- Good computer literacy (e.g. Windows), SAP experience is beneficial
- Good written and oral German and English skills is beneficial
This dynamic Job position has a willingness to travel up to 5% worldwide
If you seize this opportunity, you will be able to develop your international experience and be a part of a great and truly global team. Zimmer offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application through the following.
For this position, we accept direct applications only.
Zimmer Switzerland Manufacturing GmbH
Frau Isabell Singer
HR Business Partner
Phone +41 (0) 58.854.81.81
calendar_todayvor 1 Tag
work Zimmer Biomet