FLDS - Business Risk Manager, Corporate Banking - 80-100% #160628 (BB-97FF8)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Bulk CH
Beschreibung:Werden Sie Teil von uns FLDS - Business Risk Manager, Corporate Banking % #160628 Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Vollzeit | Private Banking and Wealth Management | Stellen ID 160628 Die Credit Suisse ist ein weltweit führender Vermögensverwalter mit besonderen Kompetenzen in den Bereichen Investment Banking und Asset Management. Die Bank wurde 1856 gegründet und hat sich zu einem Global Player mit über 45’000 Mitarbeitenden in 50 Ländern entwickelt. Mit neuer Führung und neuer Strategie sowie einer optimierten globalen Unternehmensorganisation sind wir auf Wachstum ausgerichtet. Durch die Zusammenarbeit der verschiedenen Geschäftsbereiche, Divisionen und Regionen entwickeln wir innovative Lösungen für die Anforderungen unserer Kunden und unterstützen unsere Mitarbeitenden bei ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung. Die kontinuierliche Investition in unsere Mitarbeitenden geniesst bei uns hohe Priorität. Wir bieten daher regelmässig Schulungen sowie Gelegenheiten für Networking und berufliche Mobilität an. Gestalten Sie gemeinsam mit uns die Zukunft der Credit Suisse. Die Credit Suisse fördert Chancengleichheit. Kulturelle Vielfalt verschafft uns einen Wettbewerbsvorteil auf dem globalen Markt und ist entscheidend für unseren Erfolg. Jetzt bewerben Join Us FLDS - Business Risk Manager, Corporate Banking % #160628 Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) | Private Banking and Wealth Management | Job ID 160628 Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. We offer Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Are you looking for a new professional challenge, are you passionate about business risk management and want a role where you can apply your strong analytical and interpersonal skills? Go for this chance!
- A challenging role as Business Risk Manager for Corporate Banking and the opportunity to become part of a highly motivated & dynamic team within the First Line of Defense Support located in Zurich; the team serves as proactive independent partner to the business and continuously challenges and enables the businesses units to effectively manage their risk
- An interesting platform for personal and professional development with exposure to a broad stakeholder group from Corporate Banking senior management to key CRCO areas and Audit
The role involves a range of responsibilities, including
- Comprehensive risk management, supporting the enhancement of the BA’s risk & control framework, encompassing risk identification and assessment as well as defining risk mitigation measures and risk steering & reporting
- Active participation in regulatory and/or strategic change initiatives, including risk assessment and high-quality advice to ensure business suitable and compliant implementation
- Advising a dedicated front unit as coverage partner in managing operational risks and implementing regulatory and Compliance requirements
- Management reporting and preparation of supporting material for the BA management’s decision-making
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with inhouse partners as well as second and third Line of Defense
You offerYou offer:
- University degree or equivalent banking or finance education
- At least five years of expertise in Banking (ideally Corporate Banking), Financial Services or Consulting with focus on risk management, Compliance and/or project management and exposure to regulatory requirements and change initiatives
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills with a structured, solution-delivering approach, combined with passion and proactivity
- Ability to perform excellent business partner management & communication across different seniority levels and various parts of the organization, including front units as well as the second and third Line of Defense
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to work in a team, willing to go above and beyond
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken); French or Italian would be an advantage
- We are looking for a personality who works in a highly diligent and reliable way, who desires to work in a fast paced environment and who is eager to be part of our dynamic team; apply today including a motivational letter and accompanying documents!
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Apply Now
calendar_todayvor 1 Tag
work Credit Suisse AG