Technical IT Business Analyst – Securities Operations & Trading (BB-86670)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
The Securities Operations and Trading team is looking for a committed and competent technical IT business analyst to carry out requirement analysis, solution design and parameterization activities. We work closely together both within the team and with other teams, therefore we are looking for a new colleague who – in addition to being independent – also enjoys collaborating with others!
- Analyse business requirements and processes
- Evaluate possible scenarios and recommend best business and IT solutions
- Build and parameterize business solutions in Avaloq
- Participate in implementation workshops
- Actively manage client relationship by communicating regularly and providing business consulting services to Avaloq customers
- Prepare reports and project documents concerning new client requirements, ongoing activities and project status
What you need:
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills (deep knowledge in PL/SQL is considered as a plus)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent client-orientation and strong communication skills with a service-oriented attitude
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself
You will get extra points for the following:
- Italian, German and French languages
- Experience with banking systems
- Experience with trading interfaces
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Cornelius Rothhaus, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
calendar_todayvor 13 Stunden