National Sales Manager - Italy (BB-09A21)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
Would you like to work in a technological company dedicated to the development of medical solutions?
Inpeco is the world leader in the automation of clinical laboratories, where we create innovative robotic solutions to manage biological samples. Our systems reduce the possibility of human error, limit the risks of contamination and guarantee complete traceability of the sample.
Our solutions support over 2000 clinical laboratories worldwide.
The Inpeco Group has its headquarters in Novazzano (Switzerland), a production plant in Val della Torre (Torino), a site dedicated to Innovative Projects in Pula (Sardinia), a small site in Verona and two reference locations for the foreign market in Brussels (Belgium) and New Jersey (United States).
What are you waiting for? Come join the Inpeco team and innovate with us!
The National Sales Manager is responsible for strategic development and sales achievement target of Inpeco direct and/or partner total laboratory automation projects.
- Become Inpeco’s prime representative with customers, local partners as well at local congresses and national heath events
- Conversion of customer prospects into sales opportunities and the management of opportunities to achieve sales targets within Inpeco direct and/or partner total lab automation projects
- Through knowledge of the entire sample journey, form sample collection to the automated processing of samples in the laboratory, generate market awareness of Inpeco’s Total Testing Process (TTP) value proposition
- Through deep knowledge of Total Laboratory Automation (TLA) principles and methodologies, define the scope and manage the development of the future complete automation solution for the customer
- Gathers detail-oriented information that captures customer requirements and clearly communicates with internal technical design teams
- Develops tailored customer value proposition and delivers to all levels of their organization including C-suite executives
- Be the market-facing subject matter expert in complex clinical lab automation systems and Inpeco solutions
- Map and monitor the tender cycle of prospective TLA customers and manage Inpeco’s successful participation to those tenders by coordinating the relevant intra-company departments
- Demonstrates understanding of public and private customer financial acquisition methods, procurement processes, RFPs, and capital sales greater than €500k to create and present financial proposals for TLA projects to organizational buying profiles.
- Influences without authority to internal and external customer and partners
- Negotiates and closes agreements with large customers
- Monitors and analyses performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Performs research and identifies new potential customers and market opportunities
- Demonstrates consistency and quality in use of CRM tool and process
- Provides timely and effective solutions aligned with client needs
- Able to influence internal and external stakeholders without authority
- Capacity to effectively work across a matrix organization
- Superior written and verbal skills for in region communication
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Efficient time management in fast paced working environment
- Able to work in regulated medical device environment
- Strong teamwork / collaborative competencies
- Italian native speaker with fluent English
Technical and Professional skills:
- Proven knowledge of complex lab operations involving laboratory automation principles and methodologies
- Deep knowledge of the Italian public and private IVD diagnostic market and proven customer contacts and relationships
- Proven record in managing and coordinating complicated tender responses
- Proven record in developing compelling sales proposals and delivering the value proposition effectively to all involved stakeholders
- Proven record in achieving sales targets in complex lab automation sales deals
- Development of sales strategy and opportunity management
- Experience in lean analysis and selling solutions
- Established KOL network.
- Proven record as strong team contributor and collaborator
- Proven record in continuous innovation and learning
- Microsoft office suite
- Corporate account sales skills
- Workflow consulting in large, complex lab needs analysis
- Sales data analytics
- Market analytics
- Salesforce knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology or Engineering - MBA is an advantage.
- Company site: Novazzano, Switzerland
- Travel 50-75% as determined by business and customer needs
- Benefits package offered (company car, home office)
- Flexible working hours;
- Working time account: possibility to accrue additional hours of free time in addition to holidays;
- Additional contribution to the pension fund;
- Professional and non-professional accident insurance;
- Company restaurant for the lunch break;
- Agreements for bank account, credit card and personal purchases;
- Opportunity of professional and salary growth through various initiatives:
- annual performance appraisal in order to evaluate the achievement of individual objectives;
- inner job posting to apply for career opportunities in Inpeco, even between different locations;
- annual salary review linked to performance and professional development;
- continuous training on the job, through meetings or conferences, seminars and events
calendar_todayvor 20 Stunden