HR Business Partner - Switzerland & Germany (10031) (BB-0E223)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
With employee numbers fast on the rise (in line with our growth), Small World are in the process of rolling out an exciting new dynamic operating structure for Human Resources, with dedicated Business Partners to lead each respective country cohort.
We are therefore looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated HR Business Partner to lead employee operations for our Switzerland and Germany workforce.
- Provide effective HR support to employees and stakeholder groups across every facet of the employee lifecycle.
- Work closely across multiple functions, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement effective people management practices, policies and procedures, etc.
- Support all aspects of recruitment, including the development of job descriptions, listing job vacancies, sourcing, and shortlisting applicants and helping to coordinate and conduct interviews.
- Manage the onboarding process; contracts & offer letters, right to work and background reference checks, inductions, probation, payroll/benefit registration etc.
- Ensure all country specific HR documents are in place and in line with current legislation and group policy.
- Develop and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absence management.
- Provide country requirements to HRIS system implementation project and assist with roll out (communication/training/support) in cohort countries.
- Support the ethos for equality and diversity in our organisation.
- Maintain accurate staff records and administering monthly payroll; advise on pay and any remuneration queries.
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in providing effective HR support to all levels in a complex organisation.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management expertise
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in German and English.
- Track record in identifying efficiencies and implementing effective ways of working.
- Good working knowledge of Swiss and German employment laws, along with how to apply them in the workforce.
calendar_todayvor 4 Tagen
work Small World FS