Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist (BB-8B6D4)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Premium CH
Beschreibung:Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- An interesting and challenging role within the Group Capital and Liquidity Reporting function. The team's mission is the measurement and reporting of the firm's regulatory capital requirements, Swiss regulatory capital and balance sheet and, importantly, the support of the business divisions in understanding and managing these numbers
- An opportunity to play a key role in a team calculating and reporting the capital requirements for the firm and, therefore, an unique opportunity to gain a detailed understanding of the Bank's regulatory capital and Leverage exposure calculation and the relevant Banking Regulations like the upcoming Basel IV Banking Standards
- The role will provide an opportunity to build strong working relationships with the business and internal clients in Group Finance, divisional Capital Management teams, and Risk Management.
- As part of change initiatives, process improvements, and optimizations, the role provides the right platform to further develop your capabilities in project management as well as your soft skills like communication abilities, time management, problem-solving, decision making, creative thinking, and conflict solution
- Passion: If you take pleasure in looking at things strategically and putting your creativity at work and you are inspired by the passion to improve and simplify processes and to reduce undue complexity, this role will be meaningful to you and will provide you with inspiration
- A university degree or an equivalent educational background, preferably with a major in economics, accounting or finance
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience in the financial industry preferably within an accounting, controlling, regulatory-compliance, risk management, or related function in the financial industry
- You have a profound numerical and analytical intuition and a strong IT affinity, and are used to mastering anything you set your mind to, fast, whether with or without someone to guide you
- You have experience in stakeholder management, including strong communication skills, and are used to manage conflict situations with calm and skillfully maneuver through difficult negotiations
- You are a craftsman about how you improve processes and reduce complexity where undue or redundant. In your mind, good design is reductive, and you take pleasure in the deceptively simple
Mr. N.Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
calendar_todayvor 2 Tagen
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-ch.png?empname=Credit Suisse