Video Motion Designer (BB-2C696)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
JOB TYPE: 50%-100%, permanent contract
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Geneva, Switzerland
Are you as passionate about the creative world as we are? Do you want to create while working a rare mix of international and local clients? We would love to hear from you!
WHO IS CORNELIUS
We are a young creative agency based in Geneva, we challenge & lift ambitious brands and act as creative arm for DLG, the leading marketing agency for luxury and lifestyle brands.
Our clients? Local fast-growing businesses. We work for real estate challengers, trendy restaurants, tech start-ups but also international lifestyle brands. We create, we build and we tell their stories, leveraging our 3 core poles of expertise: Photo & Video, Design, Editorial & PR.
Together, we push the limits at a thrilling pace that only agency life can offer! The opportunities to grow your skills and be a key player in the creative world are limited only by your imagination.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a 2D/3D Video Motion Designer, you will support the creation of assets for various usage (social media, ads…). Your ability to turn boring static stuff into eye-catching animated gems will help us make our clients even happier and attract new ones .
- Conceptualize and execute entire motion-design projects with strong and inspiring storytelling
- Explore and make creative proposals to raise the quality of our video projects
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Create engaging motion assets in various formats for our clients, prospects but also for our internal communication
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Animate UI/UX presentations with browser simulation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic/ motion design/video techniques
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Able to work with different types of clients and to adapt the content to the client’s industry
- Have a perfect sense of animation, pace, design and typography
- Able to work with 2D/3D but also to design/illustrate elements and create kinetic typography animations
- Leverage feedback to consistently improve quality
- Proficiency on the following softwares: Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Blender, C4D (will be tested)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation
- Experience working in a creative studio or as part of an agency
- Strong portfolio showcasing finished high-end digital design skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred
- Native or fluent in French (will be tested)
- Written and oral proficiency in English
- Passionate & creative
- Entrepreneurial mindset, taste for challenge
- Proactive & autonomous
- Well organized, able to work under pressure
- Inspired by art, music and brands
- A natural story-teller
ENTRY DATE : ASAP
Only applications that correspond to the requested profile will receive an answer.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayvor 5 Tagen
work Digital Luxury Group, DLG