Angular & Java Fullstack Developer (BB-A22D1)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
With more than 2000 employees, over 200 clients and 14 offices in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, UK and USA, Fincons Group is one of the leading IT companies in the national and international market. The Group provides a broad range of services and solutions from IT business consulting to system integration and from development of core business solutions to proprietary ones.
For our Lugano Branch (Switzerland) we are searching for professionals to be included in our organization. In particular, we are looking for several Senior Angular & Java Fullstack Developers with experience in the Banking industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development, implementation and maintenance of applications, components, modules and interfaces
- Collaboration with a high-performing and forward-focused team
- Conduct code reviews specifications and test software and data as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- Design, prototype, implement and maintain innovative solution on analytic platforms to meet user requirements
- Coach new team members
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related disciplines or equivalent experience
- Experience with Angular 10
- At least 3 years of broad experience in software design and software development with Java
- Excellent understanding of design patterns, test-driven development, source code management
- OpenShift experience would be an asset
- Previous experience of a development role in banking industry is a big plus
- high social competence in interdisciplinary teams
- very good command of spoken and written English and Italian
- Swiss employment contract
- Challenging projects
- Possibility to work in a leading international banking area
- Start immediately or by arrangement
Do not hesitate and apply now !
Our personnel search is addressed to candidates of all genders.
The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of this or future selections, in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Law (LPD) and guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayvor 5 Tagen
work Fincons Group