Infectious Diseases Clinical Nurse Consultant SESLHD Public Health Unit (BB-5F3B0)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
What you'll be doing
The vision for South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD) is ‘exceptional care, healthier lives’ . SESLHD is committed to enabling our community to be healthy and well, and to providing the best possible compassionate care when people need it.
South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD) is committed to improving the care provided to our patients in line with our vision of Working together to improve the health & wellbeing of our community.
All staff are expected to act as an appropriate & effective role model & promote culture & supporting practices that reflect the NSW Health CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Respect & Empowerment through demonstrated behaviours & interactions with patients, clients & employees.
The clinical nurse consultant for the Infectious Diseases team provides expert clinical advice on all matters relating to infectious diseases as reportable under the NSW Public Health Act 2010, in South Eastern Sydney Local Health District. This role provides a high degree of clinical consultancy around communicable diseases through the delivery of specialist consultant services relating to:
• Ensures adherence with the communicable diseases control guidelines under the NSW Public Health Act 2010 and the NSW health communicable diseases control guidelines
• Provides leadership within the infectious diseases team as well as in the ongoing development of public health practice both locally and within the state
• Initiates and utilises findings of research in the provision of clinical services
• Contributes to the development and delivery of education programs related to infectious diseases and public health
• Provides high level support to outbreak management
• Identifies, participates and leads on quality improvement and accreditation activities
Clinical Nurse Consultants are employed as Grade 1, 2 or 3 according to the criteria outlined below, and in line with the NSW Public Health System Nurses’ and Midwives’ (State) Award. SESLHD is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity of our community. This will help ensure our employees, our patients and their carers, feel supported. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply.
Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
calendar_todayvor 3 Tagen
work NSW Government