Business Risk Manager with Focus on Middle East & Africa (MEA), International Wealth Management (BB-38BE6)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Premium CH
Beschreibung:Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- You an exciting Business Support function in our International Wealth Management division, located in the heart of Zurich
- In this role you support the Head of UHNWI MEA and his Business Support team in ensuring high quality services in the domains of client acceptance, money laundering prevention, regulatory and legal obligations, cross border risks, fraud prevention and similar issues
- You are responsible to conduct assessments of politically exposed persons and sensitive clients in the Middle East & Africa region as part of a compliance onboarding process
- Furthermore, you are in charge on behalf of the Head UHNWI MEA of defining conditions for onboarding risk clients
- You have the possibility to support the periodic client review processes, to report findings to our senior management and to define appropriate measures
- You perform ad-hoc reviews of risk clients
- You carry out a risk awareness and compliance culture with the front organization
- You have the opportunity to support the Head of UHNWI MEA in business management and a wide range of operational tasks
- We offer you and outstanding platform to become part of a highly motivated team in a global, dynamic and diverse environment with exciting professional and personal development opportunities
- A completed university degree or equivalent banking or finance experience
- You have gained 5+ years of experience in a similar function in the finance industry, preferably in Audit, Front Office, Legal or Compliance; Additional experience in the Private Banking business is a big advantage.
- You have excellent analytical, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess a high degree of flexibility, strong problem solving skills and a distinct focus on quality
- You are experienced with databases and have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- You are proficient in English; German and any other language are an advantage
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
calendar_todayvor 1 Tag
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-ch.png?empname=Credit Suisse