Software Engineer (Switzerland) (BB-BDAD3)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo Bulk CH
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our engineering teams. We have an open position in our engineering squad: m3.
What does the m3 squad do?
⇨ We make sure that the users pay the right price for the journeys they did. No more, no less. Journey pricing is a tricky challenge that requires good algorithmic understanding. You will model the public transport networks from all around the world in our pricing engine so that the application can compute the best price for the user. As FAIRTIQ has a growing user base of 200k+ active users, engineers in our squad will have to think about scalability, caching, distributed persistence and resilience.
Our Technology Profile
- Architecture principles: Microservices, Continuous delivery, Domain Driven Design, Hexagonal architecture, Zero downtime
- Programming languages we use: Swift - iOS, Kotlin - Android, Java - Backend development, Android, Python - Backend scripts / prototypes
- Data stores: MongoDB, Redis
- API / Messaging: Rest / JSON, RabbitMQ
- Machine Learning: scikit-learn, Tensorflow
- Develop parts of a highly available backend with a micro service architecture
- Write maintainable, clean, simple, testable, scalable and efficient code
- Monitor production systems
- Participate in agile processes
- Work with developers and product experts to expand our solution worldwide
- Experience in building scalable and reliable systems
- Experience in big data infrastructures is a plus
Who we are looking for
- BSc or MSc in computer science or a related field
- At least 2+ years work experience
- Strong software design skills
- Large-scale system design
- Strong algorithmic skills
- Analytical thinking and good problem solving skills
- Good team player in an agile team
- Creative, self-confident, independent
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent English speaking, writing and verbal language skills
Who Are We
FAIRTIQ is the leading software solution that disrupts public transport ticketing. We use innovative algorithms to detect user journeys using data collected by mobile sensors. Since the founding in 2016, our innovative, simple solution has been recognized internationally:
We have grown our partnership network to over 30 partners in the public transportation sector. Thanks to these strategic partnerships, we already cover the entire public transportation system in Switzerland – while also growing internationally, i.e. in Germany, Austria and The Netherlands.
The journey doesn’t stop here – Our mission is to be the number one ticketing app in Europe!
Let us introduce ourselves: FAIRTIQ - Who are we?
Find out more about Engineering at Fairtiq
We are only accepting candidates who are based in Portugal or Switzerland for this position and do not require a visa/permit to work in Portugal or Switzerland.
At FAIRTIQ, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive from it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. FAIRTIQ is a proud equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Data Protection - Your personal data will be held by Fairtiq for a maximum of 12 months. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. Please contact email@example.com if you wish for your data to be removed.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayvor 2 Tagen
work FAIRTIQ AG