QA Engineer (BB-F1549)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo CH
At Nexthink you will:
- Give guidance in terms of QA to the software development teams and participate actively in the implementation of automation framework and increasing automation test coverage.
- Actively discuss with the Product Manager to design the acceptance criteria and to prepare, ahead of test execution, test plan, and automation scripts.
- Select and assess proper testing tools and utilities.
- Write code to automate the testing of new and existing features.
- Run manual and automated regression tests.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
- Participate in the product release delivery process.
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively in the different agile ceremonials
- 3+ years of QA experience in software development
- Deep experience in web application test automation and integration tests
- Ability to write shell scripts and small programs (e.g. bash, Python, ...)
- Experience in an agile environment including associated tools (e.g. Jira)
- Working experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with OAuth, JWT, Okta, SAML is a big plus
- Experience with microservices, containers, API gateway, REST is a plus
- Experience with cloud platform (ex: AWS, Azure, ...) is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
calendar_todayvor 2 Tagen