• Accountable for delivering software implementation projects on-time, on-budget, to the highest quality that meet customer’s objectives.
• Supervise project teams consisting of varying business and technical resources that reside across multiple locations.
• Knowledge of project management principles and best practices and experience coaching the Project Management Offices.
• Supervise and moderate business requirements documents, project definition documents, acquisition agreements and manage the execution of these plans.
• Serves as a liaison between vendors, internal customers, and Shared Services personnel regarding problems with technological solutions.
• Responsible for oversight of QA deliverables produced by stream including test strategies, project plans, status reports and other test deliverables.
• Project Portfolio Controlling, Procurements/Contract Management and IT Audits.