Septembre 2001 - Juin 2014
PMP (on going)
2015 - 2015 (1 year) Kanton Zürich
(SQE) Software Quality Engineer
at (ASQ) American Society for Quality
2010 - 2010 (1 year) Kanton Zürich
Master of Business Administration
at City University of Bellevue, WA, U.S.A.
1992 - 1994 (3 years) Kanton Zürich
Bc. of Science in Computer Science
at Oklahoma Baptist University, OK, U.S.A.
1981 - 1985 (3 years) Oklahoma
• Accountable for delivering software implementation projects on-time, on-budget, to the highest quality that meet customer’s objectives.
• Supervise project teams consisting of varying business and technical resources that reside across multiple locations.
• Knowledge of project management principles and best practices and experience coaching the Project Management Offices.
• Supervise and moderate business requirements documents, project definition documents, acquisition agreements and manage the execution of these plans.
• Serves as a liaison between vendors, internal customers, and Shared Services personnel regarding problems with technological solutions.
• Responsible for oversight of QA deliverables produced by stream including test strategies, project plans, status reports and other test deliverables.
• Project Portfolio Controlling, Procurements/Contract Management and IT Audits.
Knowledge and keywords