Excelsior Gama Septembre 2008 - Août 2013• Managed the KPI’s based on historical series for each product category of the stores and total company, using CRM-SAP. Carried out analysis of company performance versus the market. Proposed changes, identified gaps and opportunities.
• Built knowledge of transactional data sales: ticket average, number of customers, frequency and amount. Coordination of research projects, analyzed statistical data and prepared reports total sales of the company, with over 500,000 clients (65% memberships).
• Identified the information needs of the sales area using the indicators for Loyalty Marketing Management. My attention to detail and my sense of organization allowed me to build knowledge of sales data, to identify new opportunities for business growth, to implement strategies for retention and recovery customer, so achieved a 1.5% annual increase in net sale.
Hunter Douglas Juin 2005 - Juillet 2008• Implementing projects carried the responsibility of product development –Products Life Cycle. Worked with the product management structures, implemented, presented, launched and monitored products. Through extensive studies and my creativity, I added around 90 new sub-products incrementing 280% to the sales catalogs.
• Pricing, prepared economic feasibility studies of new products (costs, margins, prices) and procedures for executing them. Achieved 3 point increase in net profit margin. In charge of preparing the Budget and Forecast sales of products at different levels: total company, assemblers and shops.
• Statistical analysis of sales, managed the products performance divided by different categories. Supervised the procedure of assembling new products. Analyze competitors products. Reported to the Marketing Director and Product Manager of Latin America. Developed and maintain effective relationships with national and international suppliers.
CANTV Janvier 2002 - Juin 2005• Responsible of maintaining and recovering key customers. Focused on providing solutions for 20% of the clients whom made up 80% of the company’ annual billings. Contributed to the continuance of the company as the number one selling.
• Project leader in telecommunications products, responsible for analyzing, developing and implementing new products and solutions in Voice-Data-Internet based on customer needs. Evaluated performance of on-market products.
• Cross-functional performance, including Billing Systems, Engineering, Legal, Marketing and Sales Department. Achieved 100% compliance with the departmental objectives, managing large volumes of information and documentation. Utilized good interpersonal skills and adaptability to synergize departmental dynamics.
Université de Genève
2015 - Aujourd'hui (2 ans) Genève
Executive Master in Management Engineering
2004 - 2007
(2 ans) Distrito Capital